Work with us
Working with Premiere
Premiere is a team of people sharing a common aim of wanting to constantly develop themselves, our products, and our services.
If Premiere sounds like the type of company you might like to work for, and you feel you have the right qualities, skills and experience to further our reputation and ambitious growth plans, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter. We will review your information alongside potential vacancies as they arise over the next six months, and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity arises.
Current vacancies are listed below.
Business Development Manager, London – January 2018
Purpose of the role:
Supporting company growth through development of business in a specific post-code boundary-defined area, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for all revenue generation activities within that territory, together with working within the wider Business Development team on National Accounts.
Essentially, the BDM is the “face of Premiere” to the client, promoting the company’s products and services to new prospects, existing clients, managing the sales process from initial enquiry through to setting up long term contractual agreements with the client.
Note: In London the BDM will work alongside the Senior BDM London and take much of their direction from that person. In terms of targets, the budgets are set for the area as an entirety. It is envisaged that both the BDM and Senior BDM will work as one team in the region
Responsibilities and Duties to include but not limited to:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the Premiere organisation using all of the many lead generation resources available with the organisation, together with own networking capabilities, working closely within the Sales team and in particular the Telemarketing Executive
- Managing and developing the company’s relationship with existing and past clients to develop new opportunities with those clients
- Negotiating price points for individual and long term contracts, and closing deals within prescribed commercial boundaries to develop the company’s gross revenue and margin retention aspirations
- Developing Premiere’s relationship with the client by provision of added value to the client throughout the lifecycle of the relationship
- Generation of revenue to pre-agreed levels through own business development strategy, in line with company overall strategy and plans
- Provision of regional, national, market, sector, and competitor intelligence to the company through diligent information gathering and reporting
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure the support function output matches the company’s promise and offer to the client – through supply, production, logistics, and customer care
- Accurate recording of all client and prospect information into Premiere’s own CRM system
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc sales reports to Sales Analyst and other departments
- Support National Sales Manager and colleagues within National Sales Team, as needed.
Key Performance Indicators / What good looks like:
- Generation of invoiced revenue to agreed monthly and year to date budget and target
- Managing area and individual contracts to targeted “Nett Selling Price / GP” average targets
- Timely provision of future pipeline and sales reports to Sales Analyst
- Timely and accurate reporting of customer and sales process through CRM
- Accuracy of future revenue forecasts to within agreed parameters
This specific role has become available due to significantly increased business potential within M25 area, following an extension of our product range; hence the area is well established for Premiere and has been well served in recent years by Premiere. We maintain a strong and vibrant customer base in the area; however, Premiere’s business is changing and developing, and a significant level of New Business prospecting activity, within new and under-developed business streams, will be required to reach objectives. The role will therefore be equally “farmer and hunter” to develop Premiere’s offering in the region.
It is envisaged that a significant amount of daily travel will be involved, given the geographical realities of the territory. Those looking for a 9 to 5 should look elsewhere. Also, those looking for an easy, unchallenging role should look elsewhere. Our market place is highly competitive, our customers are highly demanding, and the role requires a consummate sales and customer management professional, equally at home demonstrating product features and negotiating potentially large deals n a boardroom environment, as being on site with sleeves rolled up, directing installations from the front.
What we are looking for:
- Self starter, dogged, determined and resourceful
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- IT literacy in main Microsoft functions and experience of working with an online CRM
- Highly articulate and numerate with a clear commercial focus
- Ability to work both remotely and as part of a team
- Highly organised & effective time planner
- Highly experienced in planning, selling, and delivering effective customer led solutions
- Well developed influencing and consulting skills
- Resourceful and Self Sufficient
- Skilled in preparing and delivering succinct and effective Management Info in a timely and proactive manner
- Willingness to invest time – the role will demand regular early starts and late finishes due to geography and travel times.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Solid educational background, formal qualifications unimportant
- Strong demonstrable experience of B2B sales of a complex product in a highly competitive market place is a pre-requisite
- Preferably upwards of 5 years on-the-road B2B selling experience to decision makers
- Experience in selling and tendering to government funded organisations is a definite advantage but not essential
- Experience in broadly construction-based industries is a definite advantage but not essential
- Full driving licence held for over 5 years essential
What we can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary, dependent on experience
- Excellent commission structure
- Company car
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) + a gift of up to 4 days for Christmas shutdown
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Access to a range of employee discounts including cinema, gym, shopping and holidays
Kitchen Design Surveyor, South Gloucestershire and surrounding areas – March 2018
Kitchen Design Surveyor, reporting to Surveying Supervisor
Working Closely with Sales, Account Management, Customer Care and Estimating
Purpose of the role:
To provide first class customer service by accurately designing a safe and practical kitchen, using CAD, which complies with:
- Client Specification
- Contractor’s fitting requirements
- Decent Homes Standard
- Tenant’s requirements
- EU Health & Safety Regulations
Objectives / Responsibilities:
Within the survey period:
- Discuss the design and possible options with the tenant to ensure the best balance of meeting the above objectives
- Obtain tenant colour choices as required under the terms of the contract
- Gain authorisation from clients / contractors for any deviations from the specification
- Give the tenant a 3d tour of the new kitchen
- Gain tenant’s approval of the design, including their signature of approval
- Provide a printed 3D image for the tenant to keep
- Provide a signed detailed plan to Contractor / Client as required
After the Survey:
- Upload all necessary information to Visibility, including a Cad plan and signed survey sheet by 8.00am on the morning after the survey.
- Ensure that the PK format is followed accurately and concisely
Provision of Information
- Represent the company in a professional courteous manner, at all times wearing appropriate PPE and identification.
- Provide the first point of contact for clients, contractors and tenants
- Respond to all queries within a timely manner
- Assist the effective running of each contract by addressing issues as and when they occur
- Ensure the client is informed of our business processes, encouraging maximum productivity
- Ensure accurate knowledge of Premiere’s products and codes, processes and lead times etc.
- Have a solid understanding of fitting requirements, if necessary liaise with individual clients / contractors to ensure particular differences are accounted for
- Achieve scheme visibility with respect to surveys completed, surveys outstanding, and resourcing requirements
- Regularly update Contract Planners to ensure the schedule of works are successfully achieved
- Make contact with the client at least a week prior to surveying to achieve the following: –
– contact details
– meeting arrangements
– special instructions, for example PPE
- Upload all survey information including visits that did not result in a survey
- To utilise and maintain all the provided company equipment as agreed in the company handbook
- Consider all aspects of the role, identifying potential improvements and communicating them to the Surveying Supervisor
Health and Safety
- Understand and take responsibility of Health and Safety in your daily roles
- Carry out daily tasks within Health and Safety guidelines and procedures set out.
- Identify and report any Health and Safety issues to your line manager.
- Engage fully with all Group Standards including ISO18001, 14001 & 9001.
- Drive improvements within all Group Standards.
- Develop and nurture staff ensuring they understand Group Standards and fully embrace them.
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous kitchen design &/or surveying experience (Preferable)
- Previous CAD software experience (Preferable)
- Numerate & IT literate
- Able to organise effectively and meet deadlines as required
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail and able to turn out documentation accurately and to a high standard
- Very customer aware and able to develop customer relationships both internally and externally
- Able to contribute to the wider team and contribute towards goals and objectives as required
- Proactively finds ways to improve systems and processes