Work with us
Working with Premiere
Premiere is a team of people sharing a common aim of wanting to constantly develop themselves, our products, and our services.
If Premiere sounds like the type of company you might like to work for, and you feel you have the right qualities, skills and experience to further our reputation and ambitious growth plans, then please email your CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter. We will review your information alongside potential vacancies as they arise over the next six months, and we will contact you if a suitable opportunity arises.
Current vacancies are listed below.
Business Development Manager (East)
– Sept 2018
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing and developing business. We believe a kitchen is the heart of a home and here at Premiere our sales team are passionate about the design and delivery of our products and services to our wide range of clients.
Purpose of Role:
Supporting company growth through the development of business in a specific post-code boundary-defined area, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for all revenue generation activities within that territory, together with working within the wider Business Development team on National Accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties to include but not limited to:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within Social and developer housing business streams for the Premiere organisation using all the lead generation resources available with the organisation, together with own networking capabilities, working closely within the Sales team including our internal Sales Executive.
- Managing and developing the company’s relationship with existing clients to develop new opportunities with those clients.
- Looking at lapsed business streams to find new avenues to develop new business
- Negotiating price points for individual and long-term contracts, and closing deals within prescribed commercial boundaries to develop company’s gross revenue and margin retention aspirations
- Developing Premiere’s relationship with client by the provision of added value to the client throughout the lifecycle of the relationship
- Generation of revenue to pre-agreed levels through own business development strategy, in line with company overall business strategy.
- Provision of regional, national, market, sector, and competitor intelligence to the company through diligent information gathering and reporting
- Liaison with internal departments to ensure the support function output matches the company’s promise and offer to the client – through supply, production, logistics, customer care.
- Accurate recording of all client and prospect information into Premiere’s own CRM system.
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc sales reports to Sales Analyst and other departments
- Support colleagues within the National Sales Team, as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Self starter – dogged, determined and resourceful
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- IT literacy in main Microsoft functions and experience of working with an online CRM
- Highly articulate and numerate with a clear commercial focus
- Ability to work both remotely and as part of a team
- Highly experienced in planning, selling, and delivering effective customer-led solutions
- Well developed influencing and consulting skills
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong demonstrable experience of B2B sales of a complex product in a highly competitive marketplace is a pre-requisite
- Preferably upwards of 5 years on-the-road B2B selling experience to decision makers
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience and understanding the process of selling and tendering to government-funded organisations is an advantage but not essential
- Experience within the construction-based industries is a definite advantage preferably the KBB market but not essential
- Full driving licence held for over 5 years essential
What we can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary, dependent on experience
- Excellent commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- 28 days holiday + gift of up to 4 days to cover Christmas shut-down
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Range of other voluntary benefits including retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers etc.