Premiere is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We collect information about how you use this website, the areas of the site that you visit and what downloads you access.
We use this information for analysing the use of the site content and improving the service. The site also gathers information about your computer hardware and software including browser and operating system type. This ensures the site works on the device you are using. This information is also needed in troubleshooting problems. We also collect the domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We use this data in improving our services and troubleshooting problems.
For users who wish to download information or use the contact us form, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Comments and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We want our services to be easy, useful and reliable. For services delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These small files are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can unclick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Premiere, Q1 Quadrant Distribution Centre, Quadrant Way, Hardwicke, Gloucester, GL2 2RN
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company registration number 5787195
VAT registration number 666657878